[GLLUG] Flint Group meeting next Tuesday

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Mar 14 09:27:43 EDT 2008

Just to remind everyone that we'll be meeting next week, Tuesday March
18th at 301 Main in Flushing, at The Elbow Room.  I'll be presenting on
The Gimp for illustration and photo manipulation, and hopefully a little
on Inkscape.  With a little bit of luck I'll get my daughter to come out
as well, because she can do a lot more with The Gimp for illustration than
I can.  Her drawings are in the manga style, so if you like that kind of
thing you'll especially appreciate this session.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml