[GLLUG] Request for Assistant Cooks

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:12:17 EDT 2008

Since I'm already working on staffing, I offered to help Eduardo find
people to assist him in preparing and cooking the Brazilian-style beef.
  I suspect it will be Saturday afternoon and evening, and details will
be  provided as the convention draws near.  He says he'll need three
helpers, so if anyone wants to volunteer for this for an hour or for the
entire time, please let me know at this e-mail address.  If I have a
surfeit of volunteers, I'll probably decide who to schedule by using the
earliest volunteer e-mail messages until the event is fully-staffed.
Thank you.

                                Chick

P.S.  I don't know if you'll get free beef for this.  I don't yet know
if this will overlap either the junkpile wars or the install-fest.  If
you want to help out, consider learning how to cook beef Eduardo's way
as your sole incentive.