[GLLUG] T-Shirt Orders - Deadline

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Mar 20 15:43:24 EDT 2008

I'm placing the order for the T-Shirts bright and early on Saturday
morning.  And by early I mean that I am usually awake right about the same
time that my cat wakes up.

That means that if you don't have your order to me by then, you'll have to
pay the extra shipping charges that come from ordering direct from
http://www.printfection.com/dowlingshirts/GLLUG/_s_155278

If you want your shirts for the $20 flat price that I'm offering, send me
an email with your size and I'll make sure you get one.  There are three
designs available on the website, but I'm encouraging everyone to
standardize on this one:
http://www.printfection.com/dowlingshirts/GLLUG-Shirt-Full-Logo-T-Shirt/_p_2218157
We get a better price if we order more of the same style shirt, which
means more money to cover room party expenses.  And remember, you get free
beer if you show up in your GLLUG t-shirt.

I'll have your shirts for you to pick up at Penguicon.  If you want your
shirt before that let me know and I'll bring it to one of the meetings.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml