[GLLUG] Leopard inside Ubuntu

Mike Szumlinski szumlins at mac.com
Wed May 7 12:15:31 EDT 2008

I've done OSx86 before using a "patched" version of OS X.  If you
install it raw without any 3rd party driver support, I would think
VMWare or Q or any of the various VM's out there would work fine.  I
haven't tried it myself on my MacPro, but I think it might be fun to
try putting linux on it.

-Mike