[GLLUG] GLLUG-Q

Ariel Lonchar currentlyunnameddj at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:28:12 EDT 2008

I would vote for Thursdays if anyone would be willing to give me a lift up
from Albion and back on the same day, for I have no car and work Fridays
starting next week.

This weekend is just no good for me, since my college graduation is
Saturday, Friday's the rehearsal, and Sunday I'll be dead tired from being
at work at 5am on Saturday.

~A~