[GLLUG] Programming Project

Steven Sayers sjsayers93 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:13:14 EDT 2008

I know I've been told between mostly Marshall and Rick that I need to plan
out a project at the very highest level first, then figure out how it works
after stating what it does [in non-technical terms]. After an extended
period of programmers block syndrome (P.B.S. for short) I've come up with an
idea(r). In drivers training we will be keeping a log, I don't want an
application as an alternative for that, since this log must be turned into
the State Department, but however I want to write an application for the
similar recreational use. I'd like their to be many text-fields for items
such as; the date, destination, how it went, interesting things that
happened. In the future I'd like to possibly add the ability to add pictures
to the specific driving event. Now I'll lightly reach the technical bits,
but without covering much at all, Trying to avoid the inadvertent mental
pride beating I'll get if I'm wrong. It'd have a GUI and functions to write
to file, read from file, and render the information in the actual GUI .