[GLLUG] Programming Project

Mike msg at msu.edu
Tue May 13 18:28:09 EDT 2008

That would be pretty lame if a sanitize/filter function couldn't handle
all strings ok, and still let sql-injection happen.  It better cover
every case/contingency!  (Maybe be safe rather than sorry and reject
some inputs.)

Another way is to verify an input string against a regex string.
http://www.regular-expressions.info/email.html