[GLLUG] Meeting Tonight?

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Thu May 15 12:01:41 EDT 2008

Hi, everyone,
  Are we having a meeting this evening?  If so, where?

  Will Clay be in attendance?  Will he bring the shirt I ordered and for which I have the money?

  I have further questions about Subversion -- we've encountered an anomaly.  Specifically, we have six developers, all of whom are adding, modifying, and occasionally deleting code.  It appears that updates to our local codebase from the repository don't always retrieve the most recently saved code modifications.  Assuming I update my local files at the beginning of the day (which I normally will do) and only commit the things I've been changing, why would this happen?  Are there any gotchas that Subversion has lurking in its dark corners?
  As usual, any help, suggestions, or even actual answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank