[GLLUG] GLLUGQ 2008.0

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon May 19 21:02:10 EDT 2008

Chick Tower wrote:
> It would appear only two people are coming, judging by the number of
> comments on the website.  I can't eat that much salmon.

Well, since I think I'm your ride, and my car is full, we can count on
three more.  I'm bringing the obligatory potato salad (posted on the
event), unless somebody recommends something else.  I'd do something
cool like California rolls, but I'm over scheduled this week, with major
cleanup work around the yard and a business that refuses to die no
matter how badly I neglect it.

Clay