[GLLUG] GLLUGQ 2008.0

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu May 22 07:08:03 EDT 2008

For everybody who is traveling to Rick's house with me, we are meeting
up at Jeff's office at 5:30.  I will be pulling out by 5:45, unless I
have heard by phone that somebody is running late.  Call me at
810-869-4390 to let me know if you need me to wait up.

DO NOT NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL.  I will not be able to check email until
after the party.

Clay