[GLLUG] web hosting companies

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Nov 9 16:09:56 EST 2008

Mike wrote:
> I originally suggested "freehostia.com" below, but now I'm thinking that
> several hosting services are going overkill on the censorship (and
> destroying free speech).

If you're looking to put up a site, and you don't want the hosting
company breathing down your neck about everything that you put up,
you're going to need to pay for the hosting.  The more trouble your
content is likely to bring for the hosting company, the more you're
going to have to pay.

That said, both Jeff Lawton and I offer web hosting services.  If you're
looking for a commercial hosting service, drop me a private line, or
check out Jeff's offerings at http://freedombi.com

Clay
--
Knock Down Desk: From unpacking to fully assembled in 10 minutes
http://www.knockdowndesk.com