[GLLUG] Radio Spot on GLLUG

Ariel Lonchar currentlyunnameddj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:21:06 EST 2008

Something you could mention though, now that I know a little bit of why you
were recording us, is that there are a good chunk of open source internet
radio broadcast softwares available.

I used to DJ at Albion College, and I did a bit of research for the station
because the equipment/programs that they had sucked hardcore (Windows Media
Encoder, on a computer that if you pressed eject on the D: drive while you
had a flash drive plugged in, would restart the computer).  They didn't
implement any of my changes suggested (lazy station manager), but I can try
digging that info up again if you're interested.

~Ariel~