[GLLUG] kvm switch to share peripherals?

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:29:30 EDT 2008

Thank you all, for your suggestions so far.  If you have more
suggestion, please do not hesitate to share them here.

Charles, thanks for the virtualization idea.  I'll explore that
possibility to eliminate the dual boot option.  I'd still like to keep
the debian box by itself, tho'.  :-)

thanks,
ranti.

--