[GLLUG] This Year's Brazilian Beef

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Oct 11 19:54:07 EDT 2008

A couple people to spell the grillers would be good.  I think that last
year by the end of the day Eduardo was about as cooked as the beef.

I don't think cutting much beef ahead of time is a good idea.  Keeping
it sealed eliminates a lot of worries about contamination.  The best
thing might be to make sure we have additional people available to cut.
  Stan's wife bore the brunt of it last year, and she was excellent at
it.  But getting a couple more people trained up by Eduardo would be a
good idea.

Organizationally, we probably want to make sure people can't park right
next to the grill.  There was a truck there last year, and I know we
managed to set the alarm off.  I can't imagine the owner was too
appreciative.

Also, grillers should come prepared with the following:

* Hat

* Sun screen for the back of the neck

* Shorts

* Gold bond powder or talcum powder.  It's gonna be hot, you're gonna sweat.

--
Knock Down Desk: From unpacking to fully assembled in 10 minutes
http://www.knockdowndesk.com