[GLLUG] WTB: LCD Monitor 1920x1200

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Tue Oct 14 22:59:11 EDT 2008

Disclaimer: I don't have any LCDs to spare.

Standard resolution for a good standard aspect LCD would be 1600x1200.  Does
it really have to be a widescreen?  Back when I had been shopping for LCD
panels, I found that most of the affordable widescreen models were slow,
small, missing the standard DVI connector, or low resolution.  Those
limitations didn't hold true for standard aspect ratio displays, and
something like a larger 20 or 21" standard aspect screen was a LOT more
affordable than a smaller 22" widescreen.