[GLLUG] Wired keyboard EME sniffing

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Tue Oct 28 00:09:51 EDT 2008

Things like this just really make me want to build a Faraday cage around the
server room I put in... tin foil just isn't good enough anymore.

Seriously though, this could be trivially defeated with a fancy keyboard
that could use a one-time pad synchronized to a teathered computer, right?
Without having RTFA, I assume the scancodes are being read while sent over
the unshielded cables?