[GLLUG] dynamic DNS and self hosting

Peter Christenson simple.solutions at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 15:41:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

So with a large amount of help from my friend Skippy I have a working CentOS server up and running.  Now I would like to be able to access it from the net for personal use.  I have used no-ip.com under windows in the passed but have no Idea what to use here.

Any and All suggestions, thoughts and general ramblings please.

Please note that I have about 16.2 hours of experience with the command line, and YUM is my best friend right now, but I am up for the challenge of a walk through. :)

Peter.