[GLLUG] web hosting companies

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Tue Sep 23 15:42:52 EDT 2008

I have several accounts with freedombi.com. If your distributing large
files its often best to have 2 hosting accounts. One that gives you
the features needed to run your web site (probably not a lot if your
using static files) and one thats designed specifically for content
distribution like Amazon S3 or Akamai, etc. That way if you get a
spike in traffic your web sever isen't overwhelmed because 95% of your
bandwidth is though a CDN.

-David