[GLLUG] Appetizer Party

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Wed Apr 8 18:00:51 EDT 2009

I just won a free appetizer party from Lansing Claddagh Irish Pub in the
Eastwood town center mall (left a bussiness card in there bowl after a post
GLLUG outing). Its good for 20 people and includes all you can eat
Appetizers.

I was wonder what people thought about moving GLLUG to the Irish Pub on
either the 16th or 23rd of this month for an appetizer party from 6:30pm to
8:30ish (people can problbly stay longer if they want). It includes several
appatizers meat/photot cabbage thing, artichoke dipp, and onion rings of
some kind. Beer is availible but extra. The rule is we have to start before
7:00pm so it would mean skipping the library.

Please let me know if your interested so I can get an idea of numbers, and
what day would work best.

-David