[GLLUG] Beer Update

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Apr 9 10:00:43 EDT 2009

I just ordered the last of the beer equipment for Penguicon.  No hand
pumps for us: we'll have a completely gas powered beer distribution
system.  Just open the tap, fill the glass and you're good to go.

I'll be building some kind of minimalist bar structure to manage all of
this gear.  Something that knocks down so that it's easy to fit in my
trunk.

Also, the dunkelweizen went into the keg last night.  That keg is much
more full than the czech pilsner.  For some reason I was thinking that it
would be mellower than the stout, but if it is it isn't by much.  The
little taste I had suggests that it's got a fair bit of bite, but we'll
see in a few days once it's fully carbonated.

Clay