[GLLUG] Appetizer Party

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 12:16:21 EDT 2009

My two cents...
If this get together is actually an opportunity for Claddagh to try to sell us something other than beer, then it's false advertising or bait-n-switch. In either case, we don't have to listen to the pitch and can actively ignore it. If that bothers the people who didn't tell us it was a sales pitch, it's their problem, not ours. We can still show up have a beer and some appetizers.
And if they insist that we must listen to the pitch or not get fed, we can collectively take our business elsewhere. Voting with one's feet usually gets the offending party's attention.

Frank