[GLLUG] Final call for lounge volunteers

charles at bityard.net charles at bityard.net
Sun Apr 19 20:09:15 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been a bit dormant for the past week or so. Real Life has been
kicking the crap out of me lately.

I've just sent an email to everyone who has thus far contacted me about
volunteering in the computer lounge. The list, unfortunately, it not
particularly long. At this point, I'm not completely sure that we'll have
enough volunteers to also have a Tech Penguin during the day so the
Security Daemon slots will be filled first. If you haven't heard from me
but are still interested in volunteering your time, please take a look at
the semi-official event schedule (http://penguicon.org/events.php) and tell
me:

1) How many hours you would like to volunteer, and
2) which blocks of time that you would prefer to volunteer.

Remember that you get 1 Wuffie for every hour of volunteer work. Wuffie can
be exchanged for lots of cool stuff, including registration reimbursement:
http://penguicon.org/volunteer.php

If you'd like to volunteer, please get back to me by the afternoon of
Friday, April 24. That's when I will be putting the finishing touches on
the volunteer schedule.

Thanks,
Charles
--