[GLLUG] Burnbox update

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Apr 24 01:47:43 EDT 2009

Clay,

If you happen to have the time, two of the Mandriva downloads I'm planning
to snag when they release in the next couple days support bring written to
Flash media.  In that case, it's as simple as doing a "sudo cat
MandrivaImage.iso > /dev/sdc", where sdc is the device of the Flash stick.
You'd probably need a confirmation prompt to keep people from accidentally
blowing away flash sticks, however.