[GLLUG] p-con update

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:25:59 EDT 2009

Perhaps we don't have as many members attending Penguicon this year as
in past years, but I hope those of you who are going will step forward
and volunteer to spend some time setting up the equipment, packing it
away, and manning the lounge during the convention.  I had already
volunteered to fill the open Friday night spot, and I may be able to
fill in other places, but we need to have at least one person in the
lounge at all times, and it can't be me for all the times left open in
the schedule.

                                Chick