[GLLUG] Scheduling

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:04:55 EDT 2009

As you can see in Charles' link, there are lots of times available.
I've taken the 10:15 p.m. until 12:15 a.m. slot on Friday night, and
I'll take others, but I don't want to be greedy and not give the rest of
you a fair chance.  Please send all offers of help to me at this
address, not the entire list.

Who can help set up and/or break down the computer lounge?  I believe we
can start setting up at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, and we'll shut it down at
noon on Sunday.

                                Chick