[GLLUG] Cookout this summer

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Thu Aug 6 13:25:08 EDT 2009

My wife and I would like to host the summer cookout this year - or at
least one of them.  So, for any of you who can make it, mark August
22nd. on your calendars.  Starting time will be 5:00 p.m., ending time
left undetermined.  We have a gas grill, a screened in porch, and a
water garden (no swimming).  If it ends up being hot, we have AC also
;-)  Black tie not required!

Please RSVP off-list so that we know who all is coming.  Also, I'll send
you my address in the Haslett area.  (Don't really want to post that to
the open list.)  You can, of course, just show up at the last minute.
In years past, this has been a potluck as I recall.  So when you contact
me let me know if you will be bringing something, and what.

Clay, talk to me about the logistics for the chickens.