[GLLUG] comcast outages

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:21:37 EST 2009

That's what happens when you rely upon proprietary solutions.  You have
a single point of failure.  That's why I've stuck with over-the-air TV;
not only is it free (as in beer), but if one station goes out, the
others are still there.  However, I'm still at the mercy of the phone
company for my internet connection, so I guess I should be too smug.   :)

                                Chick