[GLLUG] FWIW $99.00 laptop If you can blow away Windows CE.

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Fri Dec 18 15:13:21 EST 2009

http://www.cherrypal.com/products.php

At just $99, the new 7” Cherrypal Africa is one of the best buys in the
world of electronics. Created with developing countries in mind, the
Africa is our latest step toward closing the “digital divide”, and we’re
extremely proud of this achievement. Whether you live in Ghana or Texas,
the Cherrypal Africa is right for you!

Based on an 400 MHz processor, the “big enough” Africa is powerful
enough to do what you need it to. From browsing the Internet to word
processing, the Africa runs Windows CE and is the perfect size to take
anywhere. Where do you want to go?