[GLLUG] Beer Glasses

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Feb 12 12:19:41 EST 2009

I've done a little research on glasses.  There's a store in Flint that
specializes in this kind of marketing material, and they've got the best
prices I've found so far.  So what we need to do now is decide what we
actually want.

Printed glasses run to $5 each, with a minimum order of 72 glasses.

Etched glasses run around $10, with a minimum order of 48 glasses.

If people are willing to pony up $15-$20/glass, we can buy individual
glasses.  These glasses appear to be much nicer, but I haven't seen
physical specimens.

The prices I'm look at are for 16 oz pilsner glasses, but other glass
styles are similarly priced.

In any event, because of minimum order sizes, we'd need to commit to
buying sets of glasses.  Is that a path we want to take?