[GLLUG] Brewing Day

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Feb 28 19:06:27 EST 2009

I wrote up a little summary of brewing day at the website,
http://www.gllug.org

For those who didn't attend, you missed something great.  We cooked
venison using the Brazillian style of cooking, and it was great.  We
also had some of Stan's wine, and it is definitely what you want to
drink when you're eating Brazillian Beef (or Venison).  Top flight stuff.

Following Marshal's suggestion, I've also changed the beer brewing
ribbon from "BEER!" to "Stout Fellow!"  While I still like my original
idea, Marshal is right, the play on words is too good to resist.

There will be a dozen ribbons, and only five people who qualify as
actual brewers to receive them.  That leaves seven ribbons to be
distributed to other worthies. I nominate Stan's wife for one of them,
because I understand she had a hand in the wine. Aside from that, I'm
open.  First recommendations are for chesty women and authors we'd like
to visit our party, although other GOHs and Nifty's are certainly
desirable.  Especially if they'll come, hang out and drink beer/wine
with us.

Clay