[GLLUG] Good deal on laptops

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jan 12 14:03:39 EST 2009

My laptop went up in smoke last week with a bad hard disk controller.  I
was going to do without for a while, then I found ThinkPad T43 notebooks
at Buy.com.  It's not the latest and greatest machine, but it has a
reputation for working well with Linux, and at $300 it was the best deal
out there.

Anybody looking for a laptop, you might want to pick one up.
http://tinyurl.com/5mu3v4

Mine is on the way, hope to have it by February.  It's delaying my
purchase of riding pants for my motorcycle, but probably worth it.

Clay