[GLLUG] Getting Involved, and is there a Meeting Tomorrow?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:45:43 EST 2009

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions as well.

I  work at MSU, as the IT person at the Resource Center for Persons with
Disabilities.   I moved to the Lansing area about a year and a half ago
to take my current position, and have been sort of lurking on this list
since then, with the intent of becoming more involved with the group at
some point.  I guess the best way to start would be by attending some
meetings.  According to your site, there should be a meeting tomorrow at
the library of Michigan.  Is that meeting still on and if so, how long
do meetings typically last?  I don't drive, so will probably set up
rides with CATA.  Would a 6:00 PM arrival and an 8:00 PM departure from
the library make sense?

Thanks,

Al