[GLLUG] Getting Involved, and is there a Meeting Tomorrow?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:31:34 EST 2009

As Clay said, the meetings are at the Lansing public library in the
third-floor conference room.  You can find out about the library at

    http://www.cadl.org.

While the meetings rarely start at 6:00 p.m., that's the official start
time as far as I know.  6:30 p.m. would work for an arrival time, too.
The meetings usually last until around 8:45 p.m., but you're welcome to
leave whenever you have to.

                                Chick