[GLLUG] TV News segment: clueless

Steven Sayers sjsayers93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:03:45 EST 2009

Okay, I've been hiding in my no email list corner for a while but let me say
a few things. Firstly, she couldn't of accidentally "link surfed" her way to
windows, but then again my assumption of people are 'somewhat intelligent'
must be wrong due to her limited vocabulary. However skipping the personal
insults to her, if dell sold the laptop it would be able to connect to the
Internet, it was more than likely her own fault. I don't really have
anything constructive to comment upon, it's just disgusting. This is a blow
to an operating system that should be able to target the open minded youth.
Grr...