[GLLUG] Linux OS and dvi2html

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:50:44 EST 2009

What Linux distribution and version were you using when dvi2html worked?
  What are you using now?

Debian seems to have a reports of bugs with it from 2003 and 2007.  I
can't tell if it ever got fixed, but here's some patch for a specific
version of the TeX-Guy package:

http://patch-tracking.debian.net/patch/debianonly/view/tex-guy/1.3.2-5

Even if you're using Debian, I don't know if this helps.  I'm not a
Debian user.

dvi2html seems to be part of the TeX-Guy package in both SUSE and
Debian, so maybe the TeX-Guy project home page can help:

http://www-masu.ist.osaka-u.ac.jp/~kakugawa/TeX-Guy/

Perhaps you can find some help in TeX-related Google Groups:

http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?lnk=nhpsfg&q=TeX&qt_s=Search+for+a+group

Or, searching there for dvi2html:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=dvi2html&qt_s=Search

                                Chick