[GLLUG] Installfest Needs

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Jul 7 11:27:47 EDT 2009

Quoting Lani Meredith <lrmeredith at gmail.com>:

> We also may need extra power strips and extension cords.  What kind of
> turnout are we expecting?

I have no prediction on attendance.  My guess is that half a dozen
would represent a good turnout from people who aren't regular members.

We should bring a pair of extension cords and power strips minimum.
More would be good though.

I'd also love to see photos and/or video, especially video
testimonials from non-regulars.  We can put that stuff up on the GLLUG
site and use it to promote the next events.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com