[GLLUG] Server Seminar Series recap

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jul 13 18:14:30 EDT 2009

I'm getting a lot of questions from people who have no clue when or
where we are meeting.  So I'm setting it out here, again.  If you run
into somebody who has it wrong, please set it right.

First, all sessions are at the downtown branch of the Capital Area
District Library, in the third floor conference room.  You can go
anyplace you want, such as Gone Wired, MSU Union or Kelly's Pub. You'll
be there by yourself though.  We'll all be down at the library.

The schedule:

July 16th, 6pm: Introduction to the Linux Command Line.
http://www.gllug.org/node/99

July 18th, 1pm: Basic Networking and System Security.
http://www.gllug.org/node/100

July 25th, 1pm: Lamp Server Workshop. http://www.gllug.org/node/101

You can download a flyer and a poster from http://www.gllug.org/node/97
and post it on your refrigerator. It has session summaries, dates and
times.

Our Venue:
  Capital Area District Library
  401 S. Capital Avenue