[GLLUG] Class last night

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Jul 17 13:22:58 EDT 2009

Just want to congratulate Jeff on a good class last night, especially
since he came prepared for a different one.

Our marketing efforts seem to be bearing some fruit as well.  There
were at least four people there directly because of our craigslist
ads, which was gratifying.  I think our experience with advertising
results has been a good illustration of how traditional broadcast
media has lost its social relevance.

If you're on this list and you enjoyed last night's session, I'd like
to ask a little favor of you.  At http://www.gllug.org/node/97 there's
a poster.  If you could print that poster up and put it somewhere
people will see it, that would be great.  I don't know if it will
generate any traffic for us, but it can't hurt.

Clay

--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com