[GLLUG] Our newest Craigslist ad

Marr marr at copper.net
Fri Jul 17 13:32:21 EDT 2009

On Friday 17 July 2009 1:13:17pm Clay Dowling wrote:
> Thanks for the catch.  Changes made.  You may have to refresh to see them.

Much better! Thanks for the update and your efforts in promoting Linux, Clay
(et al).

By the way, is there still a "Basic Networking and System Security" session
tomorrow (Sat, 18 Jul 2009) at 1pm at the Capital Area District Library, as
mentioned in the original flyer? Nobody's mentioned it specifically on the
mailing list in the last day or two, so I'd like to be sure, since there's a
small chance that I may be able to attend.

Bill Marr