[GLLUG] Website appearance

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Jul 22 09:31:16 EDT 2009

Okay, first, let's not get too hung up on the appearance.  There are a
couple of important points:

1. I won't be doing -any- browser specific design.  If somebody else
wants to do that, I won't get in their way, and I'll make resources
available.

2. We are using a predesigned theme.  It's running on the Zen theme,
with my minor modifications to get the skyline image up on top and
make lists behave properly.  Zen and zen descendants like to eat lists
for some reason.  The technical flaws mentioned come with the Zen
theme, and they'll probably stay there, because for the most part I
don't give a damn if it renders right in the brower.

3. I'm going to take a look for other themes that might look good.

4. If anybody with design skills would like to submit their own theme,
I'll be happy to help you get it set up for testing.

5. If the white background is too bright for you, I suggest turning on
a light, just like your mother always told you to do.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com