[GLLUG] New GLLUG Site, first pass

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Wed Jul 22 10:12:37 EDT 2009

4) Your right we should be able to avoid IE8 check. But should and can
are very different. In my experience virtual any complex site requires
an IE8 fix here and there or a CSS IE8 only hack. The other option
which I have been using on clients sites is to pass in a special meta
tag that forces IE8 to use IE7 rendering. Works for a lot of things
though its a giant hack.

David