[GLLUG] New Feature

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Jul 23 11:51:59 EDT 2009

Quoting "Stanley C. Mortel" <mortel at cyber-nos.com>:

> Once someone selects the theme they want to use when they visit our
> site, will that selection be persistent, or will they have to select it
> again every time they come back?  I am assuming your plan was to make
> several themes available to the user, rather than just picking one from
> the themes site.
>
> I like plutado and sky.

Sky is very pretty.  I've added both in, so people can pick them.

We certainly can make several available for the user.  But I also
think we should pick a single theme to be the site's default.  Theme
selections are definitely persistent for users with accounts, but just
casual visitors only get the default theme.

If you have a preference for one theme or another, please vote in the
poll (you'll need an account).  The poll is open for two weeks.  At
the end of the two weeks I'm going to pick the one with the most votes.

If what you really want is the old blue theme from the old site, pick
garland.  If you'd like something custom, such as the current default,
choose GLLUG.  That option depends on us finding a kindly volunteer to
make the site look nice though, because otherwise you're stuck with my
meager design skills.  Which is a little like using a one-eyed
epileptic for your chauffeur.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning