[GLLUG] New GLLUG Site, first pass

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Jul 29 22:39:33 EDT 2009

I'm with the majority here.  You need a web browser that supports at
least some modern standards.  I'd say Firefox 1.0 era or later support
(lynx, konqueror, opera, etc. are all options).  Your crash could be
related to any number of problems, and it's just not worth the effort
it would take to diagnose.