[GLLUG] Spice up your LUG! | TuxRadar

Ariel Lonchar currentlyunnameddj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:08:11 EDT 2009

I've been to Gone Wired a couple of weeks ago.  They've changed their hours,
so it's now only open until 10pm, but it's certainly not as crowded as it
used to be.  And while they pipe music in, it's not the obnoxious stuff they
now play at the Library to chase us out.  Prices are still on the high side
(and the quality is still meh, except for the pizzas.  Better (and cheaper!)
coffee drinks and Italian Sodas can be gotten at Decker's, but they close at
6pm).

Just my two cents,
Ari