[GLLUG] Free hardware

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Wed Jun 3 12:57:26 EDT 2009

I have some random computer hardware that I will give away to a good home.  A few working motherboard/cpu/cooling fan combos - generally Athlon up to about 1gig in speed.  Most of them need PC 3200 memory.  They all work.  I also have a big stack of black Dell CD-ROM drives (not DVD).  In addition a few misc. items if anyone wants to dig through my crap.  More ribbon cables than you can shake a stick at, old video and network cards, etc.  I also have some BIG A$$ Dell servers - including one Quad-core Xeon with 2gb of memory and a 9gb disk and three power supplies.  They are too big for my rack but they work.  I would sell them on ebay but the cost of shipping these beasts exceeds their value

Send me an email if you wanna get dibs on any of this stuff