[GLLUG] Food

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Wed Jun 3 14:00:13 EDT 2009

Thu, 05/28/2009 - 19:55 — cdowling
Start: 06/11/2009 - 17:30
End: 06/11/2009 - 21:00
Timezone: Etc/GMT-4

We're going to grill some dead animals at Jeff's compound. It's a
pot-luck affair, so you should post to the list for what you're
interested in bringing. Jeff is picking up the dead animals, and
monetary contributions wouldn't be amiss. Event happens rain or shine:
there's plenty of covered seating.

for directions:
http://gllug.org/node/94