[GLLUG] Military Service Rates and the H1B Visa

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Jun 5 08:36:22 EDT 2009

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Lachniet, Mark wrote:

> Yeah, I'm guessing that that was an infected PDF intended to hack your computer.  No sane person would make such an arse of themselves.

I wish I could agree with you.  Unfortunately the internet is infested
with these kind of losers, who actually believe their crazy conspiracies.

Thankfully, I didn't actually receive the original message, or my built-in
crap filter looked at the subject line and auto-deleted it without even
registering it in my brain.

I wonder, is this person aware that

a) There are jews in GLLUG

b) There are bikers in GLLUG, who happen to be friends with the jews?

Just saying, the anti-semitic rant thing is probably not going to have the
result they're looking for.

Clay