[GLLUG] Saturday Meetings

Charles charles at bityard.net
Wed Jun 10 00:57:20 EDT 2009

Marr wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 June 2009 5:00:13pm Chick Tower wrote:
>> Can anyone else find their website and actually view it?
>
> Their website used to be http://www.gonewiredlansing.com and it was valid back
> in Apr 2006 according to my links. But that site appears to be dead now. I
> couldn't find a valid website in my brief search.
>
> Odd that a business centered on wireless Internet access wouldn't have a
> website....

My findings indicate that the myspace page is the closest thing they
have to a home page. The last login date is May 31, so I would presume
that the information (including business hours) in the About Me section
is up to date.

The owners probably thought having an account on a social network site
was more valuable than a static home page, and they're probably right
given their target demographic. Probably cheaper, too.

Charles
--
http://bityard.net