[GLLUG] Saturday Meetings

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Sun Jun 14 18:54:54 EDT 2009

I've been out of town for awhile.  Is the idea to REPLACE the Thursday
meetings or to have one on Saturday in addition to the weekly one?

I do like the idea of going back to the Gone Wired Cafe.  I liked it
there.  More social.  Will we try to keep the Library location for when
someone has a presentation, etc?

Stan