[GLLUG] Free hardware

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Sun Jun 14 22:07:42 EDT 2009

I propose that we have an equipment swap of some sort.  I'm sure that
many of us have useful stuff that needs a home.  How about setting a
time and place, everyone brings what they want to give away for free,
and we wander around and take what strikes our individual fancy.  Maybe
we could even set it up so that it is an "open to the public" event
(after GLLUG members have first choice).  That might attract some
attention and maybe even get a few new members.  Anyone who brings real
junk gets to cart it back home.

Stan